Even adult celebrities have allergic reactions
March 24 2019:
Even adults who know they have an allergy can still have an accidental exposure to allergic food that results in a bad reaction. Apparently this was not the first time this has happened. Which is the unfortunate reality for many living with peanut allergies: sometimes it's just a matter of time before you have a bad reaction. See story below.
From the article:
Franz Ferdinand rocker Alex Kapranos nearly dies after accidentally eating peanuts and collapsing at music festival with swollen face.
The Take Me Out singer, 47, was rushed to hospital with a badly swollen face after unwittingly eating peanuts